*** THE APPLICATION REQUIRES A PLAYLIST TO WORK ***
Please don't ask me for playlists, I don't have / don't share / don't sell playlists!
For the Playlist you can search for some IPTV Forum
If you usually use VLC or IPTV bouquet for Dreambox to watch TV this app is for you.
You need to use your own IPTV list to watch channels
I suggest to install VLC for Android or Better MX Player if the default Video Player is not able to Play streaming video
If you would like to translate the applcation in your language please contact me!
Basic Functions Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhMJmwMT4ao (Thanks to "Il CIELO SUL TUBO" user for the video)
– Integrated Player (Advanced & Light)
– Chromecast Support (Beta)
– Parental Control
– Remote Controller support
– Backup / Restore Settings
– M3U playlists support
– Multi EPG support (TV Guide)
– Auto EPG update
– EPG alias management
– All the EPG providers are included
– Picons support in different size
– Ability to download On Demand Programs!
– Ability to record Live Streaming with time limit!
– More than 10 Themes availables!
– Time Recording
– Timers Management
– Autostart On Boot Function
– Set Memo function for Events on TV Guide
– Search for Similar Events on TV Guide
– Sliding EPG time
Additional features are available in Pro version:
– Ad free
– A big thanks from me
– Many others up coming soon..
* First you'll need to add a Playlist by inserting m3u link or select a previously saved playlist file.
Download IPTV Extreme For Laptop: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Laugh Out Loud by Kevin Hart For Laptop (Windows/Mac)
How to Install IPTV Extreme For PC:
To download and install IPTV Extreme For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer, Leaproid, droid4x, Genymotion, MEmu, Nox, ipadian. iPadian emulator app in only for Mac users you can’t use it on Windows. If you have emulator apps on your PC then don’t download any of them and if you don’t have emulator apps on your PC download one of them from below list.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator app from above
- Install BlueStacks and open it.
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on Search for the ‘IPTV Extreme’.
- After Walking Dead Road to Survival installation is complete.
- Go to My Apps in Bluestacks and there you will see the icon of Walking Dead Road to Survival.
- That’s all Enjoy!