If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
Please note that this app doesn't contain any built-in channels. You need to have playlist with TV channels in order to use this app.
* First you'll need to input m3u or xspf playlist, you can get it from your ISP or find free playlist in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
Download IPTV For Laptop: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Yelling GO For PC Windows and Mac
How to Install IPTV For PC:
To download and install IPTV For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer, Leaproid, droid4x, Genymotion, MEmu, Nox, ipadian. iPadian emulator app in only for Mac users you can’t use it on Windows. If you have emulator apps on your PC then don’t download any of them and if you don’t have emulator apps on your PC download one of them from below list.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator app from above
- Install BlueStacks and open it.
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on Search for the ‘IPTV’.
- After Walking Dead Road to Survival installation is complete.
- Go to My Apps in Bluestacks and there you will see the icon of Walking Dead Road to Survival.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ActionDirector Video Editor – Edit Videos Fast For Laptop (Windows/Mac)
That’s it! For ‘IPTV For PC‘ Stay tuned on Apps PC DL for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.