– m3u-playlist support (in open-view or v zip/gz), feature to add playlists from device file-system, from internet or clipboard;
– can play http and udp streams, and links from vk-video/youtube;
– internet radio playback via the built-in audio-player;
– support several udp-proxys, that can be switched directly with working playlist;
– support auto-update playlist, and using a cached version if not available;
– customizable main-screen in title-style view, playlists and most watched channels can be placed there, and a base functions of application with titles sorting;
– favourites, with support nested folders, grouping same channels in different playlists;
– not specified can be linked with template for receiving information from tv-guide;
– export playlists and favourites in many file formats;
– backup/restore application settings (playlists, favourites, history, settings);
– reminder for broadcats from tv-guide;
– hystory of watched channels;
– support several EPG (in xmltv-format, in open-view or archived zip/gz), that can be switched between EPG when working with playlist;
– The ability to download EPG from the device;
– Presets of EPG Sources. Are currently available EPG sources: 3 exUssr, 2 Italy, 1 UK (World), 1 Espany, 1 Germany;
– customizable playlists views: list (maximum functionality), icons or titles, for each playlist;
– customizable channel search in all playlists;
– customizable case-insensitive search of TV-shows in the EPG;
– different color-themes;
– parental control;
Download LAZY IPTV For Laptop: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Yoosee For Laptop (Windows/Mac)
How to Install LAZY IPTV For PC:
To download and install LAZY IPTV For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer, Leaproid, droid4x, Genymotion, MEmu, Nox, ipadian. iPadian emulator app in only for Mac users you can’t use it on Windows. If you have emulator apps on your PC then don’t download any of them and if you don’t have emulator apps on your PC download one of them from below list.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator app from above
- Install BlueStacks and open it.
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on Search for the ‘LAZY IPTV’.
- After Walking Dead Road to Survival installation is complete.
- Go to My Apps in Bluestacks and there you will see the icon of Walking Dead Road to Survival.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Text free – Free Text + Call For Laptop (Windows/Mac)
That’s it! For ‘LAZY IPTV For PC‘ Stay tuned on Apps PC DL for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.
Incoming search terms:
- appspcdl com