Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add one server (Proxy, or Dynamic DNS Updaters), three rules and if set, three allowed IP’s. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy Proxy Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
But we haven’t mentioned all features yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
– Start/Stop the Proxy Server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
– Set rules to forward a request to a host to another host or block the request
– Optionally only allow certain IP’s
– Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
– Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
– Add multiple proxy servers
– For every proxy server set the following: port, allow access only for certain IP’s, vibrate on new connection, enable logging, only log errors, allow https requests, connection timeout (seconds), keep connection alive, forward all the requests to the same host (allows other protocols as well), start on boot, start/stop server when connected/disconnected to a specified WIFI network
– Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
– For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
– On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
– You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Download Proxy Server For Laptop: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Private Tunnel VPN For Laptop (Windows/Mac)
How to Install Proxy Server For PC:
To download and install Proxy Server For PC you need emulator apps like Bluestacks, Andy, KOPlayer, Leaproid, droid4x, Genymotion, MEmu, Nox, ipadian. iPadian emulator app in only for Mac users you can’t use it on Windows. If you have emulator apps on your PC then don’t download any of them and if you don’t have emulator apps on your PC download one of them from below list.:
- First, download the Bluestacks emulator app from above
- Install BlueStacks and open it.
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on Search for the ‘Proxy Server’.
- After Walking Dead Road to Survival installation is complete.
- Go to My Apps in Bluestacks and there you will see the icon of Walking Dead Road to Survival.
- That’s all Enjoy!